Step-by-Step Registration Guide for Online Bidding
(The screens may vary slightly in appearance depending on whether you register with a smart phone or a computer.)
- At the top of the page, there are several black tabs that say, “Home,” “Login/New Bidder,” “Current Auctions,” etc. Click on the tab that says“Login/New Bidder”.
(If you are using a smart phone click on the symbol that looks like this, = at the top right hand corner. The tabs will appear in a drop down menu and you can go from there.)
- When the white box appears, click on the button that says, “REGISTER HERE”.
- Type in your email address, and then retype it to verify it.
- Fill out the info it asks such as name, address, phone number, etc. This is also where you will setup ausername and password. After you have all of the information filled out, you will click on the“Create New Account” button.
- Congratulations, you are now logged in!
- Next you will need to find the auction that you wish to register for. Click on the“Current Auctions” tab at the top of the page. Scroll down until you find the correct auction that you are looking for. Underneath each auction there are 3 black tabs that say, “Auction Details,” “Register to Bid,” and “View Catalog”. Click on “Register to Bid”.
- You will be required to put in a valid credit/debit card in order to register. HiBid will put a $1.00 temporary charge on the card, and then remove it in 3-5 business days. You can make arrangements to pay viacash/check by contacting our office prior to the auction or by stating you want to be acash buyer in the box that says “Your Notes to the Auctioneer”.
(There is a 3% convenience fee to pay with a credit/debit card.)
- In the Payment Method Verification section, click on the “New” button. Fill out this section with your card information. When you are finished, click on“Save & Return to Registration”.
(On occasion, we have had issues with the system wanting to accept billing addresses. If it does not accept your address, just type in the first number part of your address. For example, if my address is 1234 Main Street, I would just type in 1234 in the billing address section. Fill out the rest of the information like normal.)
- You’re almost ready to bid! Enter in your 3-digit security code for your credit card. After you have reviewed the terms and conditions, you will have to check the little box beside the text that says,“By checking here you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms & conditions”.Then click “Submit Registration”. If you have successfully registered, a box will appear that says, “Congratulations! You have successfully registered for….”
- You should be all set up and ready to go. You will be able to use this login for any future auctions that we host. Click on the“View Catalog” tab under the auction you’ve registered for and we wish you happy bidding!
(Always make sure to view the terms and conditions for each auction. Read through them carefully, as they can vary per auction. Also note pickup times and locations.)
If you have questions or are having difficulties registering, you can contact us at the office at
812-254-2220 or via email at [email protected]. Thank you for bidding with Graber Auctions!