Auction Terms & Conditions * All purchasers are required to register for a Bidder’s Number to bid and must be of contractual age (18). A form of picture identification is required to verify information.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults, descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they are bidding regardless of item condition.
* All purchases are to be paid in full day of auction.
* Sales Tax will NOT be charged except for titled vehicles unless you hold a valid auto dealer license.
* Sales are not subject to financing. Financing must be arranged prior to your purchase.
* All items are sold "AS-IS". We encourage you to preview and inspect before you buy.
* Methods of Payment: Cash or Check w/bank letter to guarantee funds
* Local pickup only.
* Graber Auctions may reserve the right to reject any bid at it's sole discretion.
Photographs and Descriptions: The Auctioneer regularly posts item descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and we make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and photographs that we post accurately represent the items being offered for sale. In some photographs, multiple items may appear to be joined as a single unit, however you should not assume that a lot consists of more than one item simply because various items appear connected or are featured in the same photograph. Also understand that, on occasion, the wrong photograph may be displayed for a given item. At all times, you are bidding on items as they are described on this website, not as they appear in any photograph.
ALL LOTS AND ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE BUT NOT GUARANTEED.
Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to (1) add or remove items from the auction, (2) split or combine lots.
Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item that you have won at the price you gave as your bid.
Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, you must pay by cash or check (w/bank letter to guarantee funds) for the full price of your purchases.
Once bidding has been completed on the items of interest to you, you may go to the cashier, settle your invoice, collect your items and leave. You do not have to wait for the end of the auction to pay and leave.
If you cannot take your items immediately, then just return after the conclusion of the auction, during the announced removal dates and times.
Please be aware that once you have settled your bill, you are responsible for the security of your purchases. We will try to watch them for you, but ultimately it is your responsibility.
It will be your responsibility to remove your purchased items during the scheduled removal times and dates.
Do not delay removing your items. If any of your items are damaged or stolen, you will not receive a refund or credit on the purchase price.
If you have any questions, please contact us. 812-254-2220.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms