Auction Terms & Conditions Online bidding only....... Lots begin closing at 7:00 pm EST ebay style with soft close.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they are bidding regardless of item condition.
* 12% Buyer's premium rate charged to all winning bids of personal property.
* SALES TAX will be charged FOR THIS AUCTION
* 3% user fee will be charged for Visa/MC/Discover/AE credit card transactions.
* We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction bidding.
* Goods left more than 3 business days are subject to resale without notice for storage fees.
* Graber Auctions may reserve the right to reject any bid at it's sole discretion.
***Removal of items: from10am- 5pm.Wednesday, or 4pm -6pm on Thursday......
The Auction Company will not assist in removal, bring help if needed.
Deposit: In order for the Auctioneer to process your winning bid, we must have a working Visa, MasterCard or Discover associated with your account.
Photographs and Descriptions: The Auctioneer regularly posts item descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and we make every effort to ensure that the descriptions and photographs that we post accurately represent the items being offered for sale. In some photographs, multiple items may appear to be joined as a single unit, however you should not assume that a lot consists of more than one item simply because various items appear connected or are featured in the same photograph. Also understand that, on occasion, the wrong photograph may be displayed for a given item. At all times, you are bidding on items as they are described on this website, not as they appear in any photograph.
WARRANTY AND CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: ALL LOTS AND ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IT IS BELIEVED THAT ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT GUARAUNTEED.
When You Have Been Outbid: If you are outbid during the course of this auction, you will be notified by email. You can review your bids at any time using the Auctioneer’s “Review Bids” feature; items on which you have been outbid will be clearly marked.
Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to – at any time – (1) add or remove items from the auction, (2) split or combine lots.
Winning Bids: If you place a bid in this sale, and your bid is determined to be the winning bid, you become obligated to pay for the item that you have won at the price you gave as your bid.
Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, the credit card associated with your account will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms